Thursday, 16 December 2010

CD/Digipack Cover Design and Annotation.















This is the paper design of my front cover, here I intend to use a particular still from my group's video - where the opposing gangs and their leaders (Professor Green and Maverick) face one another. I have decided to keep it in night-vision as the green fits in with my chosen artist (Professor Green) and will help towards a colour design, which along with memorable moments from the video will help me create iconography. As for the artists name, I am going to use a particular font which will also feature in my website. For the single title and everything else (including the other written text on my site) the font will be block writing.




















This is my back cover, despite the fact that I am creating a single rather than an album cover I have decided to keep the convention and feature the name of the one song on the back (a track-listing none the less). What features on the other disc is also linked here, the green background is from the night-vision, I think I will take a picture of a particular location from my groups video, this night-vision background will be consistent.
























In this single cover design I really want to highlight the opposition between these two gangs as it is a major vessel within the concept of my groups video. I want to feature photographs (special effects with night vision, of course) of one member of each opposing gang on CD1 and CD2. Again, these will be featured on my website in order to help create iconography.


















No comments:

Post a Comment