Monday, 6 December 2010

30.11.2010

Last Tuesday, Jemma, Joe and I tried to do the last section of our filming but again, we were let down by the majority of our cast not being able to make it to filming - we managed to get the majority of the gorillas footage done, however I'm not too sure about the films quality due to the fact that our location wasn't as well lit as we had anticipated. Despite the lack of light, we improvised and used the torches from our phones which did work, but the lighting would have been much better if there were street lights. We didn't have the song with us, which didn't help our other main actor mouth the words and so we were unable to do this shot but the actors we did have, weren't acting as enthusiastic and I'd hoped they would be. Admittedly, Denzi helped a lot with the last lot of filming we did by getting the actors to be more relaxed and eased them into their roles as the rest of us gave them instructions - I think Denzi will help a lot with our next filming as he brings an energy to the set. As a group we have decided to film some of the gorillas footage once more in the hope of getting a better quality and a wider variety of shots.
Here are photo's of our shooting plan, which we prepared whilst waiting for it to get darker:








































This is the same as the photo above, however we annotated the drawing in order to get a clear idea of what we were shooting and to film more effectively:
























Here are some photo's I took whilst we were filming:


No comments:

Post a Comment