I had made decent progress on my website, but then, at one point lost everything and have had to start from scratch. Personally, I have a fair bit of difficulty with the software, however, as I am slowly getting used to it, I am finding everything a little less frustrating. My website still isn't near completion due to a fair few setbacks, however, I am investing time into my website out of school hours and I will continue to do so until it is completed.
Currently, my website isn't anywhere near completion and in some ways, I am struggling with it: I am constantly thinking of ways to link the iconography of my website to the video (The filming of which is almost done) and now, where we are considering the design of our CD/Digipak, I believe it will be a lot easier to do this, because the three are being looked at together. Once I am confident that I have the iconography for everything linked together, hopefully, I will move through the completion of the website. This is the first update I have posted on my blog for my website, due to my not being happy with it and being quite unsure how I would link everything, but I shall post on here regularly about my website until it is finished.
No comments:
Post a Comment