Monday, 17 January 2011

Website update: Banners.

I don't really feel as though I have progressed from my last post about the website some time ago, because all of my energy went onto shooting the video - which is now complete.
A while ago I created two banners and here are the both of them;




I believe that the logo for this is not quite clear enough due to the colour and the two types of green aren't aesthetically appealing.









I prefer this banner, despite its lack of logo and will stretch it to size when I put it into my website. I prefer it due to the fact it is neater than the one above and is only one picture - its simplicity appeals to me.


Both of these banners are serving as space-fillers until I can get a hold of the pictures of Jimmy (who is our Professor Green) and put a picture of him in their place - that way I can avoid the drastic editing (which I was required to do when using pictures of the real Professor Green). Here is my space-filler and hopefully, how my banner will look once I have sorted out the pictures we took of Jimmy.

No comments:

Post a Comment