Whilst filming, we also took pictures of Jimmy and the others as a whole group, which could also be used on our Websites and Digipacks. I took photos of the scene whilst Jemma and Denzi filmed, and Joe acted his part (Maverick). Here they are;
Monday, 17 January 2011
13.01.2011
Thursday we finished the final part of our filming and I'm quite relieved that we managed it because the group can now focus on editing - which will be a lot easier than filming as we only have ourselves to worry about. Whilst filming we encountered a few problems; one of our actors could not turn up but Denzie replaced this actor with his cousin and also helped Jimmy (Professor Green) with learning the lines and restoring confidence. We overcame each difficulty we were faced with sufficiently and I am confident that the quality of our film will be good.
Whilst filming, we also took pictures of Jimmy and the others as a whole group, which could also be used on our Websites and Digipacks. I took photos of the scene whilst Jemma and Denzi filmed, and Joe acted his part (Maverick). Here they are;









Whilst filming, we also took pictures of Jimmy and the others as a whole group, which could also be used on our Websites and Digipacks. I took photos of the scene whilst Jemma and Denzi filmed, and Joe acted his part (Maverick). Here they are;
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment