For my banner design, I initially decided that I wanted alternating images, varying between four, each of which would attract the viewers and advertise, in terms of advertisement. My intentions are to have four images, one of which is a logo for Professor Green which I have designed, choosing from fonts on dafont.com, another is the artist preforming showing his growing renown, the artist portrayed clearly, and then his album cover. However, using gimp, I am going to attempt having the photos sliding when a viewer hovers their mouse over it.
Due to the lack of sufficient software, at home I am going to use an editing programme otherwise known as photoscape, causing the images to flash from one to another. This way, with the two separate banner designs, initially using the same photos, I am hopefully, giving myself more choice, I will print screen them both, analyse them and then choose the better of the two. Afterwards, I will then import one of them into iweb, where I am creating my website.
No comments:
Post a Comment