Monday, 1 November 2010

Final Logo Designs:




This is photographic evidence of my progress in making the decisions of what I would choose as my logo. As seen above, the page has three designs and all three are annotated with my opinions and the like.




My choice of the logo I would use turned out to be quite different to what I had drawn. I took the main principles from my first design, being of the ear. and the idea of a speaker from my third and combined the two. The positioning of the companies name (In The Ear) came from the idea of my second design, using lines to connote that the speakers are playing. Instead of a radio that would connect to the genre of music my group has chosen, I decided to use the speaker of an iPod headphones, which would appeal to the correct audience, considering their reliance on technology, plus the fact that the iPod headphones are obvious denotations of listening to music. Doing this also doesn't restrict the company to one particular genre of music. The logo itself, takes the companies name and directly relates to hearing something (i.e. music). The simplicity and uniqueness of this logo, I believe, would attract website viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment